Friday, April 22, 2011

Shine A Light

barusaaaaaan aja aku denger lagu ini. hmm boleh laah


Mcfly - Shine A Light 

Tell me are you feeling strong
Strong enough to love someone
And make it through the hardest storm
And bad weather

Will you pull me from the flames

Hold me till I feel no pain
And give me shelter from the rain
Forever

Where can I find her
him

She he took the light and left me in the dark
She he left me with a broken heart
Now I'm on my own
If anybody sees her
him
Shine a light on her
him
Shine a light on her
him
Shine a light on her
him
If anybody sees her
him

Tell me can you hear my voice

Loud and clear above the noise
Even if I had the choice
I would not give up

I can not find her
him

She
he took the light and left me in the dark
She he left me with a broken heart
Now I'm on my own
If anybody sees her
him
Shine a light on her
him
Shine a light on her
him
Shine a light on her
him
If anybody sees her
him

Shine a light on he
r him
Shine a light on her
him
Shine a light on her
him
Shine a light on her
him
If anybody sees her him

No comments:

Post a Comment